This is a pleasant interruption to my blogging schedule – of featuring Jeffrey Combs as Network Marketing Leader of the month. For all my friends who has a special interest in that area, I promise you that Jeffrey’s knowledge and wisdom will be shared shortly! I apologise for any inconvenience casused.
Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
I was nominated by my good friend Ilka Flood for the prestigious “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award”. I am honoured to have received this nomination after a relatively short presence online. Thank you, Ilka, for thinking of me! I trulyappreciate the honour 🙂
Ilka shares internet marketing tips as well as social media techniques and strategies with her visitors.She is a believer in “building a successful business starts with building yourself first.” She is a compassionate blogger who has a genuine desire to make people’s lives better. Her personal stories would inspire you to live an enlightened life! This is the link to her site: http://enlightenednetworker.com
Now on to the award….
Rules of the Sisterhood of the
Here are a few simple rules:
1. All recipients need to thank the giver
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them
know that they have been nominated.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
7 Things About Me
1. I am a stay-at-home mum and a professional Network Marketer
2. My mission is to educate and empower others (especially mothers) through the Network Marketing business model
3. I have three grown-up daughters who also embrace the opportunity offered by this brilliant business model
4. I am a people-person who enjoy networking with like-minded friends
5. I love change – changing for the better
6. My priority in life is HEALTH – physical, mental and spiritual
7.. I believe we are born to be GREAT – in one area or another
Check out Nick Vujicic’s story here – the most inspirational video clip of my choice.
I would like to nominate 7 outstanding and deserving bloggers. Here they are…(arranged alphebetically according to their first name):
1. Adrienne Smith: My Mission is to Help You Achieve Success Online
2. Catherine Alexandra:Internet Marketing Success
3. Jackie Ulmer: Building Brand ‘YOU’ Online
4. Maria Eves: Attraction Marketing Specialist
5. Mavis Nong: Attraction Marketing Online
6. Mehak Naheem: Internet Business Queen
7. Reena Tory: Mantra Wild Adventures ( a Rising Star in blogging)
Do you know any friends who deserve to know this award?
Show your care by sharing this awesome movement.
Click the share button if you feel that your friend can benefit from reading this post 🙂